Thursday, 20th May 2021 at 5:00pm NZT
LINK: REGISTER NOW
Countries in the Asia-Pacific are increasingly integrating geospatial data and combining their outputs with statistical and demographic data for real-time spatial analysis of conditions and modelling of complex and dynamic scenarios. These digitally driven innovations have a significant impact on the development of geospatial information services in the region.
Satellite imagery mosaics have long been major products used in geospatial analysis. The exponential increase and availability of satellite imagery makes their use more relevant today for use cases in APAC Region, like change detection in roads and buildings, land use and land cover.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about traditional imagery mosaics and how new capabilities are changing the game
- Gain a deeper understanding of Planet Basemap offerings
- Discover cutting-edge monitoring and analytics use cases that weren’t possible until now
- Simon Campbell, Senior Manager, Channel Partnerships, APAC, Planet
- Kian Kang, Regional Pre-Sales Manager, APAC, Planet
Can’t join? Sign up to receive the full post-webinar recordings.