Harvest System Appraisals
- Log-making (bucking) Performance and Steming Operations Processing appraisals
- Productivity Time studies.
- Secondary Damage and Breakage Assessment.
- Mechanical Harvesting Performance and Value Recovery Benchmarking.
- Log Quality Conformance to Specifications.
Log Upgrade Potential.
Structural Log Quality Assessments (Hitman HM200).
Skid site assessment of Pruned Log Clear Wood Potential / Resin Defects.
Forest Value Recovery
- Forest or Stand level reconciliation to predicted standing volume and value.
- Reconciliation of market influences on actual or projected returns.
- Post harvest dispute resolution on product yield or volume.
- Evaluation of opportunities to implement log value incentive payment systems for harvesting operations.
Harvester System Management
- Setup Bucking Instruction.
- Simulate Production Estimates to Validate Bucking Instructions for Optimisation.
- Install System Security for Prevention of Virus Infection and Operator Control.
- Value Optimiser Review and Auditing.
Out in Industry
Frequently Asked Questions
Our standard operating procedures are focused on safe operation of any of our UAV craft. Pilots undergo rigorous training and certification to operate. Our craft are all fitted with emergency systems such as parachutes and autopilot return to home functionality for any loss of signal between the UAV and the pilot. In the event of an incident our public liability insurances are also endorsed for operating UAVs for all our operations.
We operate a range of normal RGB resolution cameras, as well as a thermal sensor and multispectral NIR.