What is STICKS
STICKS provides a secure online facility for receiving, processing, reporting and analysing StanForD data to help manage production and woodflow for an organisation – a contractor with one or many machines, a small or large forest owner or a manager.
StanForD data provides the backbone with a detailed source of data that can be collected and collated for near real-time reporting and analysis.
Functionailty of STICKS
STICKS reporting allows in depth woodflow anaylsis, letting you look at production across organisations, regions, logging units, contractors, machines and operations through time and across machinery manufacturers.
- An independent analysis and reporting tool using data from all StanForD compatible forestry machines.
- An Interpine hosted cloud solution with dedicated servers in a secure datacentre.
- Access is avaliable where ever there is an internet connection.
- Can be configured to validate incoming data and flag errors, helping to monitor machine measurement accuracy and calibration.
- Automatically detects and uploads files from a specific email address.
- Automaitcally maps new GPS points and calculates harvested areas.
- Automatically send notifications and standard reports to nominated users.
- Is scalable to any size of buiness.
STICKS reporting makes it quick and easy to manage and monitor production and woodflow across sites, machines and time.
STICKS lets you quickly check how frequently files are coming in, the length of time between production and receipt of files and compare machine mearsurement accuracy and calibration.