Forest Yield Analysis
- Yield Table Development.
- Detailed Log Product Yield Analysis.
- Yield analysis of MARVL, YTGEN, CRUISER, PLOTSAFE or custom datasets.
- Standing timber sales (stumpage) yield analysis and valuation.
Forest Inventory Services
- Pre-Harvest(PHI), Mid-Rotation(MRI), Early-Rotation (ERI), Pre-production Thinning Inventory and Tree Selection (PT).
- Due Diligence Low Intensity Inventory
- Permanent Sample Plots (PSP).
- Carbon Monitoring Surveys (CMS) and MAF ETS Forest Measurement Approach (FMA).
- Roadline Inventory and Field Survey.
- Forest Inventory Planning – forest mapping, sample design and cost/benefit optimisation.
Forest Yield Modelling Validation and Development
- Tree Volume, Taper and Breakage Model Data Collection Development or/and Validation
- Growth Model Development and Validation
Out in Industry
Frequently Asked Questions
Our standard operating procedures are focused on safe operation of any of our UAV craft. Pilots undergo rigorous training and certification to operate. Our craft are all fitted with emergency systems such as parachutes and autopilot return to home functionality for any loss of signal between the UAV and the pilot. In the event of an incident our public liability insurances are also endorsed for operating UAVs for all our operations.
We operate a range of normal RGB resolution cameras, as well as a thermal sensor and multispectral NIR.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“The service Interpine provided us goes above and beyond what we asked of them. Our work has some unique requirements and their response to challenges encountered during the course of our work has been outstanding”Nigel Searles
“Bruce and his team are excellent to deal with and have been able to deliver quality inventory data for Rayonier – this has been with tight ( and sometimes unreasonable) deadline pressure”Hamish Fitzgerald
“We could not have done the project without the expertise of your consulting team backing up your inventory work, We don’t have that type of resource available and it is great to be able to call upon your team”David Paul